Instructions for bidding registration
1. We encourage all bidders to review our terms before bidding. By registering and/or bidding on our auctions at any time, represent that you have read and agree to our auction terms, shipping and payment policies.
2. We do make great efforts to provide you a perfect auction experience, but we can not guarantee that service we provide is not flawed or there are no defects on the website. Also, please note that we may change any contents and specifications of the lots or stop our service without further notice.
3. Due to the impact of COVID-19, Empire Auction House will be converting some of store live auctions to online auctions. Some items are still held by its owner and our offsite warehouse. We will contact you with shipping quote if you have won the bid and paid for it.If there are special circumstances, (Such as: the owner of the item breaches the contract or the item owner makes a false description, etc.) the Empire Auction House has the right to cancel this sell, and those who mind do not register for the auction.
4. All artworks on the auction are not necessarily antiques, and some may be modern artworks. The historical value of the items is judged by the bidders themselves. Auction houses do not provide age identification of lots. Bidders should have a clear understanding of the item they wish to bid on during the item preview period. If you have any questions please contact us before the auction starts. For any details about the item please contact us before the auction starts. After you win the bid, we will not provide more detailed information, including detailed photos, videos and text descriptions.
5. If there is a problem with the lots (such as cancellation of auction, wrong pictures, incorrect data, etc.), your bid may be invalid. When problems occur during the auction, we have all rights of decision for solving problems.
6. Your bid cannot be cancelled without a valid reason. Make sure not to mistake the setting price for your bid. The bidder shall take full responsibility of the bid and miss-bid can not be cancelled or changed.
Payment must be received within 6 days after auction ends and Jadeite items must be paid within 3 days. If the buyer fails to pay within 6 days. If the winning bidder fails to pay within 6 days, a late fee of 1% per day will be incurred, winning bidder is responsible for any loss or other fees or damages incurred. Also, Empire's Auction would not promise to hold lots and reserves the right to re offer/cancel the items. If you fail to pay for item(s) in a timely manner and you have not contacted us- Empire Auction House reserves the right to cancel the sale. All sales need to be made under Buyers Premium.
BID Policy :
If new phone call bidders register the auction, Empire auction needs bidders to provide full name, phone number, email and Credit card information to Info@empireauctioninc.com. All bids must be registered with us in advance before auction start, and then real-time bidding by phone can take place. We do not accept on-the-spot phone call registration then immediate bids. We will charge an bid deposits of $500, which will be returned after end auction. If the bidder wins the an Lots, the deposit will be refunded after payment of the invoice. The auctioneer shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer reserves the right to reopen the bidding. The decision of the auctioneer is final and absolute.
Shipping and Pickup Policy
Our delivery date is within 1 - 6 weeks after we receive payment, due to the impact of COVID-19, so it will be delayed. We will send you a shipping quote after we packed and ready to ship.
UPS shipping fee: Includes Picking-up fee, packing fee, shipping fee, full-price equivalent insurance fee, customs document processing, adult signature. But does not include customs duties.
If you want to pick up, you can choose to pick up in New York or Boston, but you need to contact us first. email@example.com.
If we are unable to reach you due to your reasons or no one has responded to us or no one has contacted us, and item(s) are not picked up or shipped out with 15 days after we are ready to ship. Then we will charged storage fee of $5.00 per day, per item. If you cannot make this deadline, LET US KNOW. If you leave items here over 3 months we will resell them at your expense.
Refund & Return Policy
Determination of the age, condition, quality, authenticity, value, purported history, or classification of all item offered and sold (regardless of what is said or written) is the sole responsibility of the bidder/purchaser. Items are non-returnable except for the following reason: In the event of a disputed misrepresentation of the product, the successful bidder has exactly 50 days from the day of the sale to notify Empire Auction House (firstname.lastname@example.org). After 50 days all sales are final. Please refer to our website for a complete copy of our terms and conditions. www.empireauctioninc.com
Copyright © 2023 EMPIRE AUCTION HOUSE - All Rights Reserved.
Thank you support the Empire Auction House